How to get
- San Pablo Airport in Seville.
- It is located on the A4 highway at a distance of 10km to downtown
- Tel 954 449 000
- Taxi service from the airport, next to the terminal building.
BY BUS SERVICE:
- Information Telephone. 902459954
- Seville airport hours: from 05:20 to 1:15.
- Hours Sevilla, Plaza de Armas-airport from 04:30 until 00:30.
- The service operates 365 days a year and the ticket can be purchased on the bus.
- The single fare is 4 euros. Telephone: 902 459 954
BY RENTAL CAR:
- The airport has car rental service with the largest companies in the sector.
- The service shared bus, or shuttle, is the perfect choice when looking for more affordable and convenient transportation.
HOW TO ARRIVE TO FIBES I:
- Avda. Alcalde Luis Uruñuela, 1, 41020 Sevilla
Drive from San Pablo Airport:
If you want to travel by car from Seville airport you should follow these guidelines:
- Go to the A-4 and take exit 535 towards Seville East / A- 8008 / Brenes
- Turn left onto Redwood Street, continue straight and at the Glorieta Conference Centre turn left onto Av. Alcalde Luis Uruñuela
- C4 train line, stop Palacio de Congresos
- Tussam bus lines 27 and B4
The main roads to Seville are:
- A-66, or the Silver Route that connects Seville with Extremadura and Portugal.
- A-4 between Seville and Madrid via Cordoba.
- A-92 which links Seville and Granada, the Costa del Sol and Murcia.
- Santa Justa Station.
- Av. Kansas City, S / N 41007 Sevilla.
- Telephone Information, bookings, sales, changes and cancellations. 902 320 320
- Taxi station (Radio Taxi Giralda, Sevilla Radio Taxi, Taxi and Euro Tele Taxi).
- Phone: 954 998 070/954 571 111/658 904 289/954 622 222
BY URBAN BUS:
- Lines 32 and C2. Web: www.tussam.es
BY INTERCITY BUS:
- Bus Station Prado de San Sebastian, C / Manuel Vazquez Sagastizábal, Tel. 954 417 111.
- Bus Station Plaza de Armas, Av. Christ the End, Tel. 954 908 040.